Tuesday, October 18, 2005

What to do on the last day of school:

1. Cut all classes.
2. Sit in a dark-ish classroom.
3. Sleep, take random photos (here and here<-Su's), text people, talk on the phone.
4. Walk around outside when it gets too boring.
5. Adhere to the rule! "Back gate opens, sec. 4's out!"
6. Leave the premises early.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
*This sums up 4 years of secondary school.

Don't look back, there's no looking back now.


I ate a lot of chocolate today cause it made me feel a bit happier. Not so empty, hollow and weird inside. But it's only temporary ): I feel so weird.

By the way, "a lot" is two words, if you people haven't realised. Wake up!

I feel snappy and irritable, and I'm sorry it affects people. Not that many people know.
ARGH I'm just so annoyed, ticked off. I'm such a bitch but right now, I really don't give two fucks. So there.

42 fucking people online and no one worth talking to.

Nothing's what you think it is, sometimes.
Viv don't be sad, you've got to move on right? We're here for you! Me, Mun and Su. (: Cheer up.

No comments: